Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Not Keeping Up with my Blog

I promised to myself to write everyday so that I can improve.  But recently, I am slacking.  I am not sure if it is writing fatigue.  Many blogs are interesting.  I only write about myself.  I do not comment on social issues or have juicy stories.  Books are my main interest other than work.   

I should blog about my boys.  B1 is struggling with arguing and presenting on his feet.  Today is his moot court and he is improving according to his friends.  He says he is the worst presenter of the 4 in his group.  I worry about him.  He does not like to stand up or stand out.  Always keeping a low profile.  Now he is in a course that he has no choice but to speak and have a stand.  I am glad he is getting training and practice.

B2 is very sick today.  He is feeling nauseous since afternoon.  Luckily, he vomited out most of the content in his stomach in the evening.  I hope he recovers by tomorrow.  I am not sure if it is food poisoning or stomach flu.

B3 will be having his mid-year exams soon.  He made mashed potato for dinner tonight. 

I went to Foodie Market.  Now all the meat are no longer on special.  Prices have gone up.  I bbq ribeye steak, 1.5 inch thick.  I overcooked it and the boys still like it. 

No comments: