Friday, January 10, 2014

Most Interesting PTM!

Parents-Teachers Meeting is always a boring event for me.  Since mummy is so on-the-ball about the kids' matter, I am usually disengaged.  This evening we have our first PTM.  It was to explain about the Co-Curiccular Activities all the student must take.  I will be and was intensely bored.  Then I noticed a familiar figure.  I was not sure since I can see only a partial view and from the back.  But she looked familiar.  But still I was not sure.  But the mannerisms seals it.  It was my ex-girlfriend.  What a coincidence.  I did not have an opportunity to meet and greet.  Anyway, my tigress was beside me and she put me on a tight leash.  It was very interesting meeting after all.  Although nothing interesting happen, it is the fact both our boys are in the same school.  I was joking that her boy might be in the same class as our boy.  And it was indeed!  I cannot believe this.  It is Mother of all coincidences.

No comments: