Saturday, January 11, 2014

Therapeutic Massage

This morning we have to send B3 for his tuition in Albert Street.  So I have a massage to release tension.  My shoulder and neck is tight and calf muscles as well.  Cycling to Pasir Ris does take its toll on all my muscles.  They are sore and strained.  It was painful as the masseuse release the tension on my muscles by putting pressure on them.  I feel so tired after one hour of kneading on my tense muscles.  It feel so much better now even though I am sore all over.  The key is my neck and shoulder is not so stiff now.  The masseuse must be the right one too.  The technique and pressure could also cause problem and some time even injure.  I had a masseuse who was quite elderly and I assume from her age she is experience.  She wanted to adjust my neck and I agree.  I regret giving her permission as she cause my neck to stiffen and I have problem in turning my head after she adjusted.  I had to spend another $70 to go to a chiropractor to reset my neck back.

No comments: