Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last Walk in Auckland

Usually, when I am unable to sleep, I will take a walk.  It is considered late in Auckland at 10pm.  Most places are closed including supermarkets.  24hrs convenience shops and a few kebabs stalls are open.  People are still walking around.  Couples buying some titbits and workers hurrying home.  It was dizzling lightly.  The Domino pizza place is quite popular as a number of patrons are waiting for their pizza.  I am all alone but it seems quite safe.  Some girls are also walking alone.  So it must fairly safe. 

At night, when everything is closed, the street seems very short.  I walked right to the end very quickly since I am not distracted by the windows and do not have to wait for traffic lights to turn to my favour.  So I am back at my room, surfing the net and writing my blog.  A walk in the cool night is a good way to end the trip.

No comments: