Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Accupuncture

Accupuncture in the Buddhist Free Clinic is one dollar per session, yes this is true.  It is so affordable that I decided to try.  Frankly, it is gave me relief.  I am happy with the efficacy.  I did not use my Ebene waist band after treatment last night.  This morning, I cycled and it is only at night that I started to feel the low back pain.  Everyday only 25 patients for accupuncture and one week a max of two treatments allow.  I must say the Buddhist Free Clinic is a wonderful social enterprise.  The Abbot who start this program is really brilliant and it is self sustaining now with proper income and expenditure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool. Glad you're keeping your options open far as the medical treatments you try out are concerned. There shouldn't be any hesitation to vacillate from Western to Eastern treatment. Both of which are good, and have thousands of years of civilizations to back them up. Not to mention the give and forth and back at several points in time. The trick is to take bits of these treatments and put them together in ways that answer your condition and demands.


Anita @ East West Healing Solutions