Monday, January 06, 2014

Singapore Buddhist Free Clinic

This morning my wife was looking for TCM for her persistent cough.   Finally, she found this Singapore Buddhist Free Clinic.  It is Chinese traditional medicine.  Cost only $1 to register.  Medicine is $3.  Total cost is $4 for the visit.  The Free Clinic is incredibly affordable.  I have never seen a Christian Free Clinic before.  This Buddhist Free Clinic just register you with your IC(identity card).  They did not check if you are Buddhist or not.  I am really impressed. 

Since I was there, I also consult the TCM and have the cough medication.  Let's see if I can clear my cough.  They have a website here.  The annual reports for the past two years are there.  I like the history of how the clinic was formed.  This is good deed.

No comments: