Saturday, December 28, 2013

Journaling

Keeping a journal like this blog is a way to increase happiness according to an article I read in Straits Time.  Now it is a habit for me to write about my daily life.  Sometimes I wonder what to write.  Most time I just write whatever I feel like before I close the day. 

This afternoon, we had lunch at Maxwell hawker center.  B1 drove there.  We ate the China Fritters.  It is not healthy but the food is good.  B3 asked about the water chestnut egg slice and ngoh hiang which he is not familar with.  After that he was looking for the traditional sweet potato peanut balls.  Unfortunately, it is not open today.  He has good memories.  After our meal, B1 suggested we pass time in Chinatown.  I feel like a tourist everytime I am there.  There are plenty of trinkets, Chinese seals, artists doing portaits and souvenirs.  Basically all the junk for you to remember visiting Chinatown of Singapore.

The day passes quickly even though we did not do much.  I spent my day transfering my CDs into my Note 3.  The good thing about Samsung Note 3 is expandable memory.  I have extra 32G to put in all my old CDs into the phone.  I have plenty of listening options when I am cycling.

No comments: