Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brunch At Imperial Treasure Crowne Plaza

My eldest sister invited us for brunch at Imperial Treasure.  My youngest sister and 2nd sister went as well.  It was a good get together.  The taste slightly different from Imperial Treasure in Ngee Ann City.  My two nieces belonging to my eldest sister are present and eldest boy from my baby sister is there too. 

My nephew is going to ORD next month.  Time flies.  I was a little surprised but they serve only 22 months nowadays.  He is going to Philippines next month and Europe April next year.  He is going to have fun before going to University.   My eldest niece had an operation and is on MC now.  She will need to rest and recuperate.  I am glad she looked fine. 

Crowne Plaza is quite deserted except for Imperial Treasure.  Maybe it is not the lobby.  I should explore the hotel a bit before coming home.

No comments: