Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bewildering Choice of Phones

There are so many phones on the market. It is time for me to change phone and I thought I want to try HTC.  I used HTC a couple of minutes when a Taiwan lend his phone to me to check something on the internet.  I was really impressed!

To make it easy for decision, I narrow my choice between Samsung Note 3 and HTC Butterfly S.  The HTC Butterfly S has solid sound system.  The earphones are also from Beads.  After spending so much time evaluating it, it is not available in Singtel outlets.  So I go Courts.  Unfortunately, it is EOL.  EOL is end of life!  So there is no more choice for me.  I have to settle for Note 3.  Then I found out my voucher is missing.  So in the end, no new phone.  I have to look for my voucher before going back to get my phone.

Note 3 is quite impressive.  The screen is bigger, brighter and clearer.  It is like a mini TV.  So shoik as it makes reading easy.  Plenty of functions and many megapixels camera.  So it look like an amazing gadget!  I have to look for my voucher and go back to the store!

3 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

You have convinced me that Note 3 will be my next choice of smart phone BL.

BookLover said...

By the time your contract is up, there will be a newer and better phone! So far, the note 3 is pretty cool, BT.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

My contract expires in 1 1/2 yrs time and so you may be right BL :-)