Saturday, August 03, 2013

Interesting Coincident

Today is Saturday.  In the hot afternoon, it is time to cycle to the PCN.  I did not cycle too far and decide to take a drink at the comic depicting the love poem.  A group of 3 women asked for directions to get to the Punggol MRT.  They were hoping for the shortest way.  Unfortunately, the way up the field has been closed as it become a contruction site.   They have a choice to go to Sengkang CC which is a long way forward or back track the way they come to go to the MRT station.  They are not really sporty type as all three women keep wiping their sweat with tissue paper.  I decide to turn around and do some simple exercise at the exercise station right outside the sport complex. 

A boy topple my bicycle.  I heard his mum called out asking him to put it back upright.  The boy has the same name as B2!!  The boy is also middle child.  So I thought it is quite a coincidence.  The mummy is Grace or Mrs. Yap.  She is so young and expects me to call her Mrs. Yap?  Her husband has a bicycle shop selling lifestyle bikes.  Must be expensive and funky bicycles.

No comments: