Friday, August 02, 2013

Borders Returns

I am glad to get the news that Borders is returning to Singapore franchise by Popular.  I loved Borders and Barnes and Noble.  I hope price is competitive.  Kinokuniya price in Singapore is so high compared to Bangkok.  Borders is a great bookshop.  However I am not sure if Popular can run it after Harris and Prologue closed shop.  It is the atmosphere and the comprehensive selection.  Borders before closing started to sell not book related merchandise.  It was terrible.  I stopped going as it is no longer a bookshop.

Kino is fun to browse and spend time in.  The price is high but it is the shopping experinece and I still support on 20% discount sale.  Books is the medium to hold our knowledge and wisdom.  It is the greatest invention!

No comments: