Thursday, August 01, 2013

Great to be Home!

Bangkok is a fabulous place with incredibly good food.  Somehow I keep having diahorrea after meals.  Obvious my stomach is not handling the spices used well.  I had good time and bad time with the food.  It is very vibrant with everything under the sun available and contrast between the rich and the poor.  Still the middle class is quite big.  So the prosperity has percolated down.

I am glad to come back home.  It is nice to sleep on my hard bed.  Soft hotel beds cause backache.  Someone recognised me when I first arrived.  I am very impressed as I could not recognised him until he told me his name.  Anyway, he is a big cheese running his own company.  I tried to have a meal with him but he is not available.  So let's see if serendipity hits again.

No comments: