Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Worry King

I am a incessant worrier.  I worry over everything.  Maybe it is genetic.  B1 is back home and start telling us his experience living with grandma.  Grandma, he felt worries over everything and nothing.  She worries about him returning home late.  She worries over he did not eat rice during meals.  She worries over trivials.  When B1 tells me this, I realise I may have her genes and cannot help but worry.

When I worry, I have sleepless nights or sleep poorly.  I worry over work, business and the future.   I worry about human race killing our Mother Earth.  While I am doing my bit to reduce my footprint, there is nothing I can do about doomsday if doomsday really exists.  So far many so-called doomsdays have come and gone. 

I do not worry so much about my boys but I worry about their future.  The world of work has changed and is still changing.  There are many things for me to worry about.  The bright side of things is I do not worry about being worried:)

No comments: