Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Dinner with my Nieces

It has been quite some time we have a family gathering.  It is hard to get the whole family together.  So I have appointment with my nieces.  I am looking forward to have dinner with them in two weeks.  I am glad to just meet them and have a meal with them.  They are young adults now and getting on with their life and career.  My nieces took after their mum so are good looking.  Good looks however is not enough for success in work or career.  They are doing very well inspite of their circumstances.  The two older girls studied all the way to University.  The baby is in Ngee Ann Poly just like B2.  The eldest is in govt service and no. 2 work for a bank.  I am happy they are strong contributor to society and hope they get a good life partner.

No comments: