Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What is Life about?

Today, I feel like I am a lost soul.  I watched the TV drama Ghetto Justice and feels my life is quite empty.  I do not go to the poor section to help out.  I am not a lawyer who can do pro bono work.  I just feel lousy not doing good work for the society.  TV show can have such effect on me!  It is terrible to feel that I have not contributed to the well being of the poor trodden souls of our society. 

Watching HK soap opera is for entertainment.  I am not a big fan of serials as they take up much time.  Once in a while a serial will pique my interest.  I like the Korean Iron Daughters-in-law.  Ghetto Justice is about this wonder lawyer who is so formidable and yet he is humble and only help the poor.  It is good to have strong ideals and deep inside I am idealistic.  I wish I do more good deeds.  The story inspires me but working for day-to-day living still dominates.  I doubt I will ever lead a monk's lifestyle.

No comments: