Sunday, June 16, 2013

Relaxed in a Hot Afternoon

Temperature is soaring.  So it is poolside reading David Baldacci.  Yes, reading using my eyes instead of ear and holding a well thumbed book from the library.  It has been a long time and I am rediscovering the joy of fiction.  No need to buy to keep and refer to from time to time.  Read and move on to the next story. 

My bookshelves are so weigh down by my books that the metal strips with holes for adjusting the height of the shelf slide down.  So I have to get my bookshelf repaired.  The reason the strip slide is because I ran out of space for my books that I have to put them in double layers i.e. two rows of books on one shelf.  I need to get more bookshelves to house my books or donate some away.  It is hard to give away my precious books.

No comments: