Saturday, June 15, 2013

Reading Voraciously

The Wife went to Metro Sales.  So I was at the poolside the whole afternoon reading Deliver Us from EVIL.  Almost finish the book.  I skim through some parts as the descriptions are quite guesome and graphic.  It is still an interesting read.  This time the protagonist, Shaw has two beautiful women who many men lust but hope Shaw is interested in them.  It is nice to be a hero in any fiction.  Somehow beautiful and goregous beautiful women are attracted to you.

My peace and enjoyment was disturbed by my neighbour's grandchildren who came out to swim.  So I took a break from reading.  I was so engrossed that they keep calling me and I looked so distracted. 

We had a wonderful dinner in Fish and Company in AMK hub.  The seafood pasta is good there.

No comments: