Monday, June 17, 2013

Pleasure Reading

I am glad I am reducing my carbon footprint when I borrow from the library to read.  I enjoys the spy stories so much.  I realised one thing.  It is always a love story behind all the cloak and dagger stuff.  Also like fairy, the evil doer has supreme advantage and at the end, good prevails.  I love good ending.  This is why it is fun.  Bad ending mean I will abandon the author.

I also have my bookshelf fixed.  The carpenter came in and dismantle the perforated metal strips and put them back aligned although it is not perfect.  This time, he put in the screws to add strength and will not slip again.  He also put in a number of screws to spread the load.  I am confident my shelf should not slide again.  However I wonder if the bookcase can take the weight.  I have lots and lots of books.

No comments: