Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hazy Day

It is so hot and hazy.  If not for the water I drank, I would have shrivelled like a grape turning into a raisin.  It is also hard to breathe.  B2 keep coughing as it is aggravating his sore throat.  I also find it interesting that the earthworms are crawling out in the heat.  They are very active and wriggle about when I touch them.  I wonder why.  The earthworms that come out after rain are in the different part of PCN from those who come out in the heat.  It is kind of interesting.  Earthworms did not come out on the PCN during the hot day before.  So there is a change in behaviour and I wonder if it is caused by the haze.

The water in my fish pond has turned milky white as the ash settles onto the water.  I wonder how our lungs will look like inside.

No comments: