Saturday, April 20, 2013

Toilet Cleaning Evening

Finally, finally, my wife managed to get to show all our boys how to clean toilet.  They have been assigned to clean their own toilets.  I have "ownership" of level 3, B1 and B2 their own ensuite toilet and B3 the toilet for guests.  My wife takes responsibility for the master bedroom toilet.  The boys are shown step-by-step how to clean the toilet.  Every toilet has been set up with a bucket with all the necessary tools and detergents for the task of maintaining a spotless and welcoming washroom.  I am happy that our boys are responsible to maintain their washrooms. 

If we were living in Canada, they probably will be cleaning since grade school.  In Singapore, we always use domestic help and thereby the boys have no experience and can be quite thoughtless when it come to maintaining tidiness in our home.  I also feel accomplished after cleaning my toilet.  It feels clean and smells fresh. 

No comments: