Friday, April 19, 2013

Sunset Grill

It is home sweet home!  I have one and half day at home before leaving on Sunday to Thailand.  We have dinner at the Sunset Grill along Jalan Kayu.  The food is not bad.  We had chicken wings of course, nachos and fish and chips.  It is an enjoyable dinner.  After dinner, we took a walk to Jerry's BBQ.  The price there is lower for chicken wings.  Now as I write my blog, I remember that it was not so good.  B2 confirmed my opinion.

Sunset Grill is quite popular.  Big groups who go to wind down after a week of work.  Some guys drinking beer and a few families and courting couples.  The food is typical bar grub.  Instead of great drinks and lousy food, I would say the food is not bad.  Of course the publicity of level of spiciness of chicken wings helps.  Even my middle boy noticed there are two pages of chicken wings in the menu.  So wings are a must!

No comments: