Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dinner Alone

I reached Bangkok and was hungry by the time I reach hotel.  I have dinner in the Chinese resturant in the hotel and it is a buffet.  So I tried as many items as I can.  I am so full due to drinking a lot of tea and trying out 3 desserts.  I think my weight will go up.  The concept is similar to

I am very happy to have lunch with my 3 boys.  It is good that we are together before I go for my trip.  I am glad B1 and B2 did not make any arrangement before I leave for my trip.  Yesterday, we had a good deal with 2 free movie passes for purchasing $14 worth of Kit Kat products.  The movie pass is worth $15.  So it is a great deal.  My boys enjoy the chocolate too.  So it is win win.

Tomorrow is an early start.  I am feeling tired from the trip.  So I may sleep early and get up early.

No comments: