Monday, March 04, 2013

How to be Happy

I was listening to TED and heard How to be Happy at Work again.  Thinking of 3 gratitudes everyday for 21day make a difference in our personal happiness and the effects are long lasting.  I have stopped the 3 gratitudes for some time now.  I think I am happier than before but no harm continuing the 3 gratitudes to keep my level of happiness up.  It will be like a bolster shot of Hepatitis B vaccine.

1.  I am grateful for the friendship and hospitality in Japan
2.  I am grateful to be safe from a reckless truck driver who races in my neighbour while I was cycling
3.  I am grateful B3 is working hard on his work.

I am glad I am recovering from my sleep debt from my trip.  It is good to be home in the weekend to catch up on beauty sleep.

No comments: