Friday, March 08, 2013

End of a Busy Week

Phew!  It has been a busy week.  I even missed a couple of nights that I did not write my blog.   The weather has been good.  Plenty of breeze and no rain.  My plants are drying out and need plenty of water.  I notice our ice run down very quickly when the weather is hot.  The boys keep drinking soda with ice.  It is a unhealthy habit.  I am also drinking more.  The heat makes it difficult to cycle, so I use battery assist bicycle. 

Business is on the upswing.  So hopefully, my sales will grow and grow.  Now I am setting up my trip to Australia and NZ.  Maybe I have to spend over the weekend as depending on how many customers I can fit in.  I also need a good story for Japan.  So far India is responding and hopefully Japan too.  Then I will have a good year.

No comments: