Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Weight Gain

Two weeks of travelling and my weight is up by more than 1 kg!  I was not well yesterday and did not eat much but this has not bring my weight down as I thought it would.  I will need to cut down on my calories intake and do more exercise.

It is just difficult especially when I walk down memory lanes and try out all the food I ate in the past especially in places like Min Tien, the hawker center food.  The rich tea did not help either.  Indian mamak stall's teh tarik with beehoon goreng was yummy.  Ole Ole Bali was fabulous.  We had seafood platter, bbq chicken, curry mutton and grilled fish.  It was fabulous.  Only problem was migraine in the middle of night and suffering in the morning until late afternoon.

I had migraine several times in KL.  It was usually after Nonya food or peanuts.  There is something in the food that causes severe headache that I cannot eat or drink.  I was glad to start recovering in the afternoon.

We work hard and eat harder.  So good, so good food.  It may be detrimental to my health for being a glutton.  Now that I am back, I can do some exercise.  Hopefully, I can reduce my weight and waist line. 

Yes, it is pay back time, for me!

No comments: