Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wan Tan Mee Man Gone

I had wanton mee for breakfast whenever I am in Sunway.  This has been like a relationship and now his stall is gone, I felt sad.  He may have moved to another location.  I always remember the wanton is black sauce and always requested that he keep the noodles warm for me.  My Japanese colleague will always request for curry noodle and I will order curry mee for him.  The curry mee stall is there but run by a foreign worker. 

For many years, I had wanton mee for breakfast every time I am here.  However, this morning his absence is sorely felt.  I was looking forward to see him this morning as I have not been back for some time now.  Anyway, it is another chapter closed.  We have to move on.  Even though it is just simple Wan Tan Mee, there is still an emotional bond.  I may be sentimental as this vendor was not friendly and over time become more cordial to me.

No comments: