Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sigh! A Wonderful Day!

I did not go to pick up B1 because of a scheduled call with my boss.  He is not feeling well and we have to postpone the call.  I am a little worried about him.  He has not been communicating much on the email after he returned to US.  I hope he recovers soon.  I am afraid some of the food we ate caused him problem as well.  I had a huge migraine on the 2nd last day of our 3 countries tour.  It was longer trip for him as he was already out of his home 4 days earlier and return home a day later than me.  I prayed to angels to look after him and make him feel better.

B1 is back home and he has plenty of stories to tell us.  How hot in the afternoon and freezing at night.  The discrimination he faced when buying food in the food court during his R&R.  He is so tired he took a nap in the morning after breakfast which he did not eat.  B3 is very thrilled to try the new tabletop bbq stove we have.  We cut out some ribeye steak and bbq them on the dining table.  It was a slow meal.  Extra slow, so we have plenty of time to be together. 

After dinner, B2 cycled to meet his friends to discuss robotic program for school.  He is a part-time instructor.  B1 is surfing the net, B3 is watching tv, mummy is yakking away on the phone.  I am blogging:)

I feel wonderful with our family complete and just enjoying the routine stuff.  Life is good!

No comments: