Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Creeping Down Slowly

It is cause for celebration.  My weight is creeping down slowly.  Gaining is easy and quick a week on a trip and it is a kilo or even two.  Now, I am eating less carbo, more fruits and exercise, the scale is more forgiving.  I am happy to be at 89kg at night instead of 90.5kg.  Working down seems much hard work, gaining is easy as especially when food is delicious and company enjoyable.

Today went by fast.  There are much to do at work.  I decided to use the charcoal stove again.  This time to cook satay.  I love the chicken satay from NTUC.  It is fun to have freshly bbq satay, sizzling hot and my boys enjoy the satay and basting the meat with their own choice of sauce.   Sometimes it gets very smoky, luckily we have a front yard to set up our dining table.  So it is alfresco dining.  It is nice change from our regular stirfried vegetables, tofu and a meat dish.  I should send a picture to my boss to let him know I have implemented his idea of tabletop bbq.

B1 is out with his girlfriend's family for dinner.  He is watching a movie now and is not back yet.

Gratitude time:

1.  I am grateful for God's and Buddha's blessings to have a wonderful family
2.  I am grateful for being born in a country in its golden age as Sumiko Tan put it on Sunday Times
3.  I am grateful for all the good friends

No comments: