Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu for Family Gathering

It's been a long time since we had an extended family gathering.  I used what's app to contact my sisters and nieces.  I do not have the numbers for my nephews.  My baby sister will always respond anyway.  My eldest sister and baby sister says they can come on Nov 10 for dinner.  2nd sister and her daughters declined and did not give alternative dates.  My brother's daughters can't make on the 10th as well.  So we will go ahead with a small party. 

My eldest sister request for BBQ porkchop and cheese sauage.  My first niece is thrilled when I suggested BBQ baby back ribs.  So I will do a complete Western-style dinner with french fries and salads to complement the BBQ meats and sausages.  I am happy to be cooking for my nieces, nephews, sisters and now my nieces' spouses.

I am looking forward to happy family time.  The proposed menu will be:

BBQ Pork Chops
BBQ Johnsonville Sausages
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Caesar Salad or Cucumber Salad
French Fries
Dessert - To be Determined

No comments: