Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Busy!!

I just realised I have not read the newspaper today!  I start the day early in the morning to replenish rice.  Then it is conference call.  After the call, it was going to Tuas South which is the deep west end of Singapore to meet a potential customer.  After that I went to Holland V for a super late lunch.  It is one activity after another.

We had a wonderful dinner.  The first time our maid cook up a reasonable curry chicken.  We used the Curry Laksa Paste from Malaysia.  It is delicious and cost 3 ringitt for the paste.  Prima Curry Chicken paste cost $5.  It is great value!

The dinner is wonderful not because of "good good cheap cheap" curry chicken.  It is wonderful because all my boys are in and we are all eating as a family and having great family conversation.  The qualify for 3 gratitudes for the day:))

No comments: