Sunday, October 21, 2012

Looking for Vacuum Cleaner Buying TV

We went to Courts to look for a vacuum cleaner as our current one has burning smell.  We go through many vacuum cleaners as we do not do the vacuuming ourselves.  At Courts, I went to the TV section as usual to see the latest TV and check out the changes in technology.  There is a road show and a good deal for display set. 

We went to evaluate vacuum cleaners and decided to buy a bagless vacuum cleaner in hope it will last longer.  Bagless has a clear container, so it is easy to see if the container is full.  It is very easy to always think the bag is not full.  Many of my vacuum cleaner burned out because the bags were not change when it is full and the motor overheats and burned out.  This time we bought Philips Bagless old model.  Let's see how long this one last.

Back to the TV, while it is not our intention to buy a TV, our TV in the living room sound decoder is not working.  It is still usable as we use the dvd to decode the sound.  However, it is not ideal.  So far, it is ok.  In line with my green ideology, I try not to consume too much.  The 55" LG LED tv was price at $2699 but the display model is at $1,999.  Unable to resist the deal, we decide to cut the deal and bought the display model.  The price of TV keeps dropping.  My 42" cost $1,599 about two years ago.  Now they are going below $1,000.

I do have a tinge of buyer's regret.  Do we really need a new tv when the current is functional although it did not have sound.  I convinced myself yeah! it is time for 3D tv...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness, this is truly fascinating perusing. I am happy I discovered this and got the chance to peruse it. Awesome employment on this substance. I like it. Mary J. Jones

pitbull said...

I love to read and appreciate your work. quality wordpress themes