Wednesday, September 05, 2012

You are Hired!

I am not a big fan TV series.  I got hooked onto this series when I left my TV on channel U at 8 plus in the evening.  What pip my interest is it is business themed show.  There is a lot of business strategies and advice.  So it is very easy to relate to the caricatures of the business situations and office politics.  Hong Kong script writers are really amazing.  The political situations are depicted colourfully and injected with humour.  So it is both funny and educational. 

I was impatient.  So my wife who is a master in watching TV series free help me to locate the show for .... yes! FREE!  It cannot be watch in internet explorer, only on safari or google chrome.  You can go to alodrama.com to view this HK drama.  The advantage of watching in the net rather than the Channel U is there is English subtitles.

I watch You are Hired on alodrama.  The second last disk and a couple other disks was deleted from the servers.  No worries.  The final episode is fine.

No comments: