Thursday, September 06, 2012

Steak and Ribs

We went to Foodie Market in Tiong Bahru and bought a lot of meat.  One beef tenderloin weighing more than 2kgs.  Six racks of BBQ baby back ribs.  Ribeye pork chops and regular pork chops.  I cook up one tenderloin steak and two racks of ribs.  Mmmm.  Yummy!  We did not cook any rice, so we had naans and french fries for our carbo.  I like my steak medium but my wife always complains and I have to slice out a portion and make it well-done.  The bbq back ribs are easy, just heat and serve.  No need to watch for the cooking time or heat level.

All three boys are in for dinner tonight.  B1 is home from army.  B2 just returned from a 3 days robotics camp in Pei Hwa. 

Now that the boys are growing up, they are having more and more activities that they stay out.  Slowly, they are going to "flew the coop".  I hope my boys will continue to stay us after they finished army and university.  This will only happen if they work in Singapore.  If they find work outside Singapore, then they will be living outside the home they grew up in.  What will be will be.

No comments: