Monday, August 20, 2012

Review of Past Medical Records

I was not feeling good recently.  Thought I may have undiagnosed heart disease or time's up.  This may be due to my brother and father-in-law open heart operation.  It also may be the death of a young ex-colleague.  I just reviewed my past medical check up.  It is good that I kept all the records. Seems like I am healthy as a bear.  I do have some minor ailment like fatty liver or high LDL.  I also had calcium scoring and stress ECG both indicate my risk of heart attack or coronary heart disease is low.

After reviewing my medical records for the past 4 years, it looked like I need not worry so much.  I should be worrying about business and earning money to sustain life in a city.  Wish I can live like Robinson Crusoe as the Australian did on today's Sunday Times.  He has a dog and solar powered internet access.  No savages or Friday to keep him company.  However, he does get occasional visitors like his son.  It is lonely but he has peace.  I wonder how if he is sick.  Maybe he is not likely as he has healthy lifestyle.

No comments: