Monday, August 20, 2012

My Niece

I was cycling in Punggol PCN as usual.  Today is Hari Raya holiday, so it is quite pack with merry makers and weekend joggers and cyclists.  I have my portable speakers on rather loudly to let people know my presence.  I love to listen to books and songs.  It is a little "loud" and drawing attention as well.  I was passing a couple when I heard "che che!"  My middle niece was jogging with her boyfriend.  I feel good with her calling me so loudly.  So I cycled slowly to keep pace with her.  Her boyfriend took off at a higher speed.  We did not talk much as I do not want her to be breathless since it is hard to talk and run at the same time.

This middle niece has much higher EQ and is better at building relationships.  I wished we had more time with them when they are growing up.  Anyway, we have regular gatherings nowaday.  I am happy to see my nieces.  They are the daughters of our family.

No comments: