Friday, April 27, 2012

A Wet Morning

Watching horror movie in a small hotel room is not what I would recommend. Horror movies are usually screened late at night. Unfortunately, in Japan most channels are Japanese. I stayed in an American chain, so at least there are two English/bilingual channels. BBC World and movie channel that screen old movies. Usually, I have the tv on all the time while I work. Last night, after I switch off the tv to go to bed, I want to watch the ending. So I turned it back on and it is past 1 am before I can fall asleep. Then I wake up early. I thought I will go to the fish market to see the action. Unfortunately, it is raining and I pass this opportunity. Now I am back in my room to blog. Starbucks do not have free wifi in Tokyo. Lousy weather is not fun.

No comments: