Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lucky when Polite...

I am so lucky! My host decided to bring me to eat tempura as I requested cooked food. The fish market is nearby and sashimi will be fresh and at good price. However, my raw diet is cucumber, lettuce and maybe carrots. So sashimi is out of the question.

Anyway, the reason why I feel lucky is because after dinner, my host lost his way. I had wanted to ask him where he is going when he went the wrong way. I know the way back to the hotel. But being polite, I just followed. Because we crossed the road and walk along Ginza street, I saw Book 1st bookstore. I have walk past the building a couple of times but did not realise there is a bookstore on the 6th floor.

I am so happy to see the bookstore. I search the store and found the science magazines I like. It took a couple of round. This ia adult science magazine with kits. The kits are sophisticated machines. I like to buy them to keep. B3 always take them out to fix. He is good at fixing up the scientific toys nowadays. Yes, it is lucky I did not lead my host straight to the hotel. I found my favorite haunt.

No comments: