Friday, April 27, 2012

Rained All Day Long

What a dreary day in Tokyo. It rained not stop. The rain however is quite light unlike the heavy shower we get in Singapore. Luckily, I am in meetings and do not feel a big waste however, I still wished it stopped for my last evening here. I have to get up at 4am tomorrow morning. Yuckkkk! Will not be watching any suspense or horror movie. Otherwise I will have only a couple hours of sleep.

I was wandering about trying to decide what to eat for dinner and I remember the Cabin Crew Chief told me the crews are crazy over Japanese food and will not eat in the aircraft during their break in order to enjoy more Japanese food. I was alone and it is hard to decipher what the resturants offer even with pictures. Finally, I decided to try sushi since I am in the land of sushi. I need to know really how good it is compared to home since it is geninue and authentic. The rice is nice and warm. Tamago is sweet. However, I do not find it much better. Maybe because the California roll come with raw salmon. It is quite tasteless which mean it is fresh. However, I still do not like the texture. So I did not enjoy my California roll. Tomorrow, I will get teh halia, chicken rice and fishball noodles....

No comments: