Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweet Taste of Home

My flight for delayed by more than half an hour due to headwind. The flight was quite bumpy like going when I was going to Tokyo. My weight has past 89kgs now. It has increased further. A lot of the increase may be due to fluid intake. I drank a lot onboard until my urine turns clear. A good sign. Only problem is the calories that come with plenty of fluids especially coke and fruit juices.

Lunch is prawn noodles and then it is to Fairprice for grocery shopping. Mangoes are a great deal. It is also good to exercise where I cycle and swim. Running is not an option since my knees will act up. We have a fabulous home-cooked dinner with char siew and fried chicken from Fairprice.

Japan is nice to visit. The cabin crews loved Japanese. I love tonkatsu, yakitori and tempura. My weight increase indicate I am enjoying Japanese food. Wherever I have been, it is always good to come home.

No comments: