Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Monitors Up

I am glad I managed to setup the new monitors for my computer system. Now I realised I need a keyboard and a mouse. Sigh! I should have bought the keyboard and the mouse when I bought the monitors. Setting up the system on my own is a little tedious as I do not know all the parts I will need to set up the complete system. Also I need to figure out which brand is better. It takes time to do research and salespersons may not be the best source of information.

My weight today climb up further to 89.5kg. Not good for a man trying to diet. I guess my willpower is low when it come to food.

I have not been doing my 3 gratitudes consistently. I think my happiness level has increased since writing down my gratitudes. But it is just a perception and maybe it has not changed and I am just suffering from the Hawthorne Effect. Maybe self-delusion as I am both the subject and object of the experiment.

No comments: