Thursday, April 05, 2012

Fruits Galore

I am stocking up our fridge with fruits. Two watermelons, mangoes and Barnfield oranges. It is healthy to eat more fruits. My wife says since I returned home, she is eating more, lots more as I keep on buying snacks, fruits and other foodstuff. I enjoys eating well and many times not so healthy. I add potato chips and chocolate wafers. High cal and probably has transfat as well.

I just received a call from my brother his youngest girl is in hospital. I will visit her tomorrow. She just had a operation and still in pain.

Plenty of rain today. My grass patch in the roof is slowly turning green again. My maid cut it too short while I was in US and my nice and green patch had turned completely brown and black. It is recovering and I have given strict instruction for her not to cut it anymore. I spend a lot of time and effort to keep it green. I was very proud of my roof garden until I returned home two weeks ago.

No comments: