Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mid-Valley Mall

It is nice to be back to one of my favorite mall in Asia - the Mid-Valley Mall. I wish I had bottomless appetite. There are so many types of food I want to eat. There are so many temptations. I need my sncaks too. Sigh! This is bad for waistline, cholesterol and blood pressure. I have a really weakness for food. What a glutton I am!

I thought MPH closed shop as Uniqlo is taking over the premise. Then as I explore the basement...actually I was checking out Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, I found that MPH has relocated to basement. I love the extremely rich Krispy Kreme Doughnut. Actually, the first time I tasted Krispy Kreme as in September 2001. I was in San Diego for a week training and the HR lady bought the doughnuts for the trainees. I ate quite a few each day. I was younger and slimmer then and can afford the calories then.

Borders does not seems to be well patronised. I wonder how long it will last. I love Borders and hope it will continue to be a ongoing business in Malaysia.

I have a chance to meet all my ex-colleagues this afternoon. They are happy to see me and I am glad they are working hard as usual. Actually, they are working harder as one is on maternity leave. It is a pity I missed her. Anyway, I shall be back and we may be able to have meal together.

No comments: