Thursday, April 19, 2012

Firefly

Flying Sin-KL sector with Firefly is so much better than Silkair/SQ. Budget Terminal is has less people and less flights to process. So immigration and security checks is so quick and easy. Even computers need not be taken out of the bag! Landing into Subang Airport is the best. My office is like 10 minutes away and my colleague can come and pick me up. Better still he does not even need to pay carpark as he can park kind of illegally along the road. Budget Terminal has small shopping area but it has every different type of shops. I had lunch in Subang Airport today and the choice are very good. The price of the meal in Changi Budget Terminal is also very competitive and is actually cheaper than Ah Kun or Toastbox. The aircraft is small and turnaround is very quick. So from boarding to taking off make me feel like I am taking a bus or ferry. Every thing is like clockwork. The disadvantage is the flight is more bumpy and noisy. There are two flight crews and the girls are dressed smartly and well groomed. Their make-ups make them looked very attractive - can fight with Singapore Girl!! I have fallen in love! I will be sorry that Changi Budget Terminal close in September. It is a good way to travel. I must say Subang is so nicer than KLIA. I enjoy local foodfare and in KLIA you have to go to the staff canteen to eat local. Everything else is expensive.

No comments: