Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy as a Bee

It is a busy day! Work and work. Work and work! I think this may be a lyrics from a song. I am always happy to work and exercise. Tomorrow is travel day. Will have to go to airport early for a short hop.

Maybe it is the exercise or may it is the dinner. I feel happy as I write my blog. I had watermelon that was cut a couple days ago and just cut our papaya. I enjoys cutting up fruits for the family. I was very happy in US to cut mango for the younger boy after dinner. It is very therapeutic to see the boy taking the cut-mango as I slice. He obviously enjoys the ease of eating as I sliced off the skin and cut the mango into bite-size pieces.

Eating as a family is a great way to cement relationship. My friend always have dinner as a family. We have dinner as a family. It was quite different when I was growing up as we do not eat as a family as my mother is always busy running a retail store. It is good to connect with our boys everyday although I wished B1 can come home more often than on the weekends. Even weekends, he may be on duty and does not come home. After army, he may go oversea for study. He just called from camp as I am writing! Tomorrow, he is going to the dentist to have his wisdom tooth extract. It is going to be a complicated operation as the tooth is impacted. Actually, both his wisdom teeth are impacted and horizontal. This according to my dentist who was a Professor is the most difficult to extract.

He is young and I hope he recovers well.

No comments: