Saturday, February 25, 2012

Not So Good Day...

It was not a good start to the day this morning. Our helper says she is sick and cannot work. We know it is a tactic and she has learned from other maids on causing problems for us. So we upset by this issue. We have dealt with this many times. Philippinas like to promise to work hard and agree on the terms of agreement. After they arrived for a few weeks, all kind of stories will come up. They will weasel their way out of their commitment.
My wife now has a headache to deal with.

Moving to my 3 gratitudes for today. My first would be meeting my niece who was jogging in the Punggol PCN with her boyfriend. I am happy she is doing her exercise and keeping ft. Her face is all flushed red and she is trying to catch with her boyfriend. She does love him a lot to struggle like this in the hot afternoon sun. Next, I have Baby No. 3 riding behind me on the bicyle. It is good to have him on my back while we enjoy the scenery of Punggol Waterways. Last but not least, I cook outdoor dinner for my family in which they enjoyed. I have chicken satays, boiled Japanese soya beans and glutinous riceballs with peanut soup for dessert. It is gratifying to see my family eating up my handiwork with gusto.

Life's simple pleasures...

No comments: