Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Samsung Galaxy

Finally, finally, we decided to get a tablet. My boys are excited and playing with it. We have a "free" mobile internet plan, so it is our latest toy. So now it is no longer free as we have to spend capital cost to acquire a gadget that could work with the mobile internet.

I am not a gadgeteer. However, I am looking forward to use the tablet whenever I am out for tea or teh halia to entertain myself. This tablet is the latest Galaxy 10.1 It is supposed to be superior to iPad 2.

I am an Apple fan actually but decided to try Android to open up a different window(pun intended) to the latest technology. Also there are more freeware in Android whereas Apple charges for most App although there are many free but they have limited functionality.

No comments: