Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Technosaur

I am using the tablet and find that it is not so interesting. It is easy to read maps and browse the news. There are plenty of interesting software. Free books but I still have no idea how to download them. Actually, I am not comfortable to let them access my account. Plenty of freewares to choose. It is quite interesting to explore so many programs outside Apple's control.

While it is fun to explore, I really am not so excited as the number of programs available is overwhelming. The tablet can do video conferencing. It is like going into th future. It is also neat to travel with a tablet that even the hawkers can recognised. It is a conversation piece indeed. Only issue is I am really a technosaur and need my boys to figure out how to use the tablet effectively.

No comments: