Sunday, September 11, 2011

Batman

I have been watching all the Batman movies in the last two days. Batman Begins, Batman, Batman and Robin and Batman Forever. It is interesting just to watch the whole series in one go. Micheal Keaton acted in a couple of the shows and Val Kilmer and Christoper Bale in the other two.

Apparently, Batman's father keeps a journal in which he writes everyday. A blog is like a journal except it is public. Many English teachers recommend keeping a journal or diary to improve writing and articulating thoughts in written form. I keeping my blog updated daily as far as I can. I do slip once in a while or unable to do so when I am in China. Otherwise, it is a habit I keep up with. It can be boring but when I review my old entries, it does bring back lots of memories.

No comments: