Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pillars of the Earth

The best seller by Ken Follet is now a TV series available in DVD set. I first know this book when I believe Chua Mui Hoong, a columnist in Straits Times did an article on the books she enjoyed reading. I remembers her saying she enjoys curling up her toes as she read this book. I bought the book sometimes back during a Times 20% discount but have not crack open the spine. I thought I read the audio version of this book. I made a mistake. As I think through and recall the characters in the book, I realised the book I heard is the sequel World Without End which is set in the same town, Kingbridge and the characters were the decendents of characters from Pillars of the Earth. The two story has a lot of similarity. So it was easy to be mistaken.

I research in the internet to make sure I have the facts when I write. Now I know World Without End has a mini-series. I am looking forward to watch in video.

No comments: