Saturday, July 09, 2011

Family Lunch

11:45am, Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice Resturant, the hungry crowd was gathering strength. We booked a table for 11 last Monday. So we are assured of a table. My eldest niece called and asked where Chek Chek is and I told her we are already in the resturant. My eldest sister and my youngest sister together with her husband were there as well. We have plenty of good food and conversation. Dynamic is a little different with my sisters in. My baby sister has lots of questions for B1 and plenty of things to share. She does dominate the table. Only N1 and N2 or niece 1 and niece 2 came. Both are fairly quiet.

The food is good and we had good time. We also learn from my baby sister a fizzy vitamin C tablet called Berocca which is good for defending again sickness. We went to the pharmacy to get it right away. It actually tasted quite good. So I am impressed. Only issue is it is a little costly.
Like my baby sister's argument, seeing a doctor will cost $45 at least.

No comments: